NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre
NETSCC is based at the University of Southampton and manages the following research programmes:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme
- Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme
- Public Health Research (PHR) Programme
- Systematic Reviews (SR) Programme
Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) is core to NETSCC’s review and commissioning process.
Engaging patients and members of the public in research leads to treatments that meet their needs, is more reliable and more likely to be put into practice. Find out more about how to get involved in research.
Researchers should go to Involving the public for ideas about how to involve patients and other members of the public.