NIHR Clinical Research Network Cancer supports the set up and delivery of clinical research in the NHS.
We have a vast and diverse portfolio of over 1,000 studies, which can be broken down into a number of disease areas across all ages. Click here for further information.
Our key achievements:
- World-leading rates of cancer patient participation in clinical research
- Continual increase in the recruitment of cancer patients to all studies and specifically to Randomised Controlled Trials and intervention studies
- Growth in the portfolio of cancer studies year on year covering the full spectrum of cancer
- NHS patients now have more opportunities to access treatment advances because studies are available nationally
- Proving the link between research active trusts and better patient outcomes