The CCF manages the following research funding programmes:
- Invention for Innovation (i4i)
- Policy Research Programme (PRP)
- Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR)
- Programme Development Grants (PDG)
- Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
You can find all current and upcoming calls and competitions from the CCF-managed programmes on the funding opportunities page.
The CCF also manages the Research for Innovation, Creativity and Risk (RISC) programme, the Research Design Service (RDS) to support applicants and the following research schools, centre and units: