The remit of the Selection Committee is to support the development of the schemes, assess applications, interview candidates and make funding recommendations based on quality. The Applicant Guidance Notes for the schemes gives full details of the selection process. The make-up of the Selection Committee is reviewed regularly and adjusted in response to need. If you would like to register your interest to join this committee, please complete the expression of interest form.
The interview Selection Committee for the Integrated Clinical and Practitioner Academic Programme Advanced Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (ACAF) Scheme will be composed from the members listed below.
- Professor Rachel Elliott (Chair), Professor of Health Economics, University of Manchester
- Professor Lee Shepstone, Professor of Medical Statistics, University of East Anglia
- Professor Parveen Ali, Professor of Nursing and Gender Based Violence, University of Sheffield
- Professor Stephen Campbell, Professor of Primary Care Research, University of Manchester
- Professor Madeleine Grealy, Professor of Psychology, University of Strathclyde
- Professor Elizabeth Hughes, Professor of Nursing, Edinburgh Napier University
- Professor Fiona Jones, Professor of Rehabilitation, Kingston University and St Georges University of London
- Professor Jo Patterson, Associate Head of Research, University of Liverpool
- Professor Andy Nisbet, Professor of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, University College London
- Professor Delyth Higman James, Professor of Health Psychology in Pharmacy Practice, Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Professor Isaac O. Sorinola, Professor of Physiotherapy, London Metropolitan University.
- Professor Bhuvaneswari Bibleraaj (Krishnamoorthy), Professor of Nursing/Surgical Practice, University of Salford