Published: 12 June 2019
Version: 5 - May 2022Print this document
The remit of the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship Selection Committee is to support the development of the scheme, assess applications and make funding recommendations based on quality.
The Applicant Guidance Notes for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship Scheme gives full details of the selection process.
The make-up of the Selection Committee is reviewed regularly and adjusted in response to need. If you would like to register your interest to join this committee, please complete the expression of interest form.
The review panel for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship scheme competition will be composed from the members listed below.
- Professor Tim Peters (Chair), Professor of Primary Care Health Services Research, at University of Bristol
- Professor Laura Gray (Deputy Chair), Professor of Medical Statistics at University of Leicester
- Professor Stephen Walters, Professor of Medical Statistics and Clinical Trials at University of Sheffield
- Dr Catriona McDaid, Reader in Trials, University of York
- Dr Jamie Sergeant, Senior Lecturer in Biostatistics, at University of Manchester
- Dr Céire Costelloe, Reader in Digital Health at Imperial College London
- Professor Stavros Petrou, Professor of Health Economics at University of Oxford
- Dr Sarah Brien, Senior Research Fellow at University of Southampton
- Professor Niels Peek, Professor of Health Informatics at University of Manchester
- Dr Alasdair Jones, Senior Lecturer in Geography (Education and Scholarship) at University of Exeter
- Dr Chao Huang, Senior Lecturer in Statistics at Hull York Medical School
- Dr Theresa Munyombwe, Lecturer in Biostatistics at University of Leeds
- Dr Lazaros Andronis, Reader in Health Economics at University of Warwick
- Dr Zahid Asghar, Senior Lecturer in Statistics at University of Lincoln