Pre-doctoral Fellowship Selection Committee
The remit of the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship Selection Committee is to support the development of the scheme, assess applications and make funding recommendations based on quality.
The Applicant Guidance Notes for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship Scheme gives full details of the selection process.
The make-up of the Selection Committee is reviewed regularly and adjusted in response to need. If you would like to register your interest to join this committee, please complete the expression of interest form.
The review panel for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship scheme competition will be composed from the members listed below.
- Professor Tim Peters (Chair), University of Bristol
- Professor Laura Gray (Deputy Chair), University of Leicester
- Dr Hareth Al-Janabi, University of Birmingham
- Prof Stephen Walters, University of Sheffield
- Dr Catriona McDaid, University of York
- Dr Jamie Sergeant, University of Manchester
- Dr Ceire Costelloe, Imperial College London
- Prof Stavros Petrou, University of Oxford
- Dr Sarah Brie, University of Southampton
- Prof Niels Peek, University of Manchester
- Dr Alasdair Jones, London School of Economics and Political Science