Pre-doctoral Fellowship Selection Committee
The remit of the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship Selection Committee is to support the development of the scheme, assess applications and make funding recommendations based on quality.
The Applicant Guidance Notes for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship Scheme gives full details of the selection process.
The make-up of the Selection Committee is reviewed regularly and adjusted in response to need.
The review panel for the Pre-doctoral Fellowship scheme competition will be composed from the members listed below.
- Professor Tim Peters (Chair), University of Bristol
- Professor Laura Gray (Deputy Chair), University of Leicester
- Dr Hareth Al-Janabi, University of Birmingham
- Prof Stephen Walters, University of Sheffield
- Dr Catriona McDaid, University of York
- Dr Jamie Sergeant, University of Manchester
- Dr Ceire Costelloe, Imperial College London
- Prof Stavros Petrou, University of Oxford
- Dr Sarah Brie, University of Southampton
- Prof Niels Peek, University of Manchester
- Dr Alasdair Jones, London School of Economics and Political Science