CRN East Midlands - Commercial Costing Template Workshop - Leicester
Date: 28 September 2017
Time: 11:00 to 13:00
Who is the course for?
This 2-hour course is aimed at research staff who intend to be involved with working with commercial costing and contracts or require an understanding of the process.
The course is designed to provide a basic overview of the costing template. This course will provide delegates with an understanding of the fundamental elements that make up a costing template.
The course will cover the following topics:
1) To provide a general introduction to the Industry Team and our role/performance to in the region, and in comparison to the other networks in the UK.
2) A quick guide through the costing template to ensure that all delegates understand the aspects
3) Workshop with a case study scenario of a real life costing commercial trial. Here we will go through the costing template and highlight the costs that are not covered.
This CRN course is free to NHS staff
* These courses, if attending both will provide a full day, 11am-16pm, of industry processes training.
If attending both sessions you, will need to book onto both sessions separately through CRN Learn
Note that the system requires that you use a reasonably up to date web-browser – or Google Chrome – or Firefox – or Safari if using a mobile device.
Location CRN East Midlands Meeting Room First Floor Knighton Street Outpatient Building Leicester Royal Infirmary LE1 5WW
Further information regarding the course
- Location:CRN East Midlands , First Floor, Knighton Street Outpatients Building, Leicester Royal Infirmary LE1 5WW
- Related LCRN:East Midlands
- Knowledge Area:NIHR in your area
- Summary:This 2-hour course is aimed at research staff who intend to be involved with working with commercial costing and contracts or require an understanding of the process.