GCP Refresher - Swindon
Date: 21 January 2019
Time: 09:00 to 13:30
This workshop is designed for experienced research delivery staff who:
- have previously completed an Introduction course
- have recent practical experience of working in a clinical research environment and have a good understanding of GCP and related frameworks.
All our courses have a practical focus, with the key aim that participants know what to do to practise excellent GCP when they return to their workplace to ensure the rights, safety and well-being of patients and the quality of the research data. All NIHR CRN GCP courses are appropriate for people conducting clinical trials, non-clinical trials and other kinds of research.
Our courses are designed for individuals involved in the conduct of studies at research sites. Individuals involved in the design and management of studies are able to access our courses but should be aware that they will not address their specific needs.
Please note than no enrollment key is required to book on to this course.
- Location:Great Western Hospitals, The Academy, Lecture Hall 2, Marlborough Road, Swindon, SN3 6BB
- Related LCRN:West of England
- Summary:This workshop is designed for experianced research delivery staff who have previously completed a Good Clinical Practice introductory course