Let's Talk Trials - Bristol
Date: 08 February 2019
Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Establish the elements that constitute a full discussion of participation in clinical research studies/trials
- Employ an interview structure that ensures each element of participation is covered
- Identify and utilise the communication skills required to move through the interview structure
- Discuss and demonstrate how the key skills and structure can be used to address specific communication difficulties in approaching and discussing clinical research.
If you would like to book a place on the course you will be required to confirm and provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have had at least 6 months experience in research.
- You have completed GCP training and that it is current and up-to-date.
- Please could you also provide a brief statement stating your role, how your role relates to the course and what you hope to get out of it.
- Location:CRN West of England, Whitefriars, Level 5, Meeting Room 1, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT
- Related LCRN:West of England
- Summary:This one day workshop is designed to provide participants with an insight into the necessary communication skills needed to receive true valid informed consent from trial participants.