Imperial is holding an open day for researchers, healthcare professionals, patients, carers and members of the public to find out more about NIHR-funded clinical and health-related research.
The free open day will provide an opportunity to see demonstrations of the world-class science happening at Imperial.
During the Open Day, the centre will ask for your views about the research that matters to you. You will be able to discuss the latest medical research with our scientists and clinicians, with ‘hands on’ interactive exhibits.
Exhibitors on the day will include:
- NIHR Imperial Biomedical Research Centre
- NIHR Imperial Clinical Research Facility
- NIHR Imperial Patient Safety Translational Research Centre
- NIHR Imperial College Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre
- NIHR London Medtech and In vitro diagnostic Co-operative
- Imperial Patient Experience Research Centre
- Imperial Health Charity