NIHR Invention for Innovation - i4i - Workshop
Date: 21 September 2017
Time: 10:30 to 16:00
The University of Leeds Industry Engagement Academy is please to host the NIHR Innovation for Invention (i4i) programme workshop as part of its translation pathway workshops.
The NIHR i4i award is a translational funding scheme, advancing healthcare technologies, devices and interventions for increased patient benefit in areas of existing or emerging clinical need.
The workshop will compose of:
- Talks by Martin Hunt and Lee Allen from the NIHR i4i programme highlighting what makes a strong application, what the board looks for, as well as practicalities in the application itself.
- A dedicated patient involvement presentation which will give insight into engaging patients and forming meaningful collaborations.
- Short talks by programmes in Yorkshire which can help strengthen applications
- Reflections on a successful i4i application
- A panel Q & A Discussion
- Networking opportunities to meet the speakers and programmes.
The workshop is open to any academic, clinical, or industrial partner interested in the NIHR i4i programme or general NIHR funding.
See here for more details: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nihr-invention-for-innovation-i4i-workshop-tickets-35913797134
For any dietary requirements or for further information, please contact Bethny Morrissey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location:Liberty Building LT (LG.06) & SR G.32. University of Leeds Western Campus Moorland Rd Leeds LS3 1DB
- Related LCRN:Yorkshire and Humber
- Knowledge Area:NIHR in your area
- Summary:The University of Leeds Industry Engagement Academy is please to host the NIHR Innovation for Invention (i4i) programme workshop as part of its translation pathway workshops.