North West London - PI Essentials
Date: 09 July 2019
Time: 08:45 to 11:00
Location: Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital
Great clinical research studies depend on great Principal Investigators.
This 2-hour workshop will explore:
- The Principal Investigator's (PI's) responsibilities in leading the conduct of a study at a research site.
- What makes an effective PI and the importance of effective leadership in study identification, setup, recruitment and conduct.
- The skills and behaviours required to be an effective PI.
- How and where to access support.
- Location:Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital
- Related LCRN:North West London
- Summary:Booking now open for this course.