Discover how you can use your strengths and passions to support your career development.
As the end of the calendar year approaches, we often reflect on our achievements and how we met challenges which can lead to thinking about ambitions for our career. To feel fulfilled and reach work and home-life goals, you need to start thinking of yourself as the ‘CEO’ of your career.
This 60-minute webinar will explain how the first step is to look back on your career path, which strengths have helped you, who has been an important mentor, and what you have learnt about what you value.
It is open to NIHR Academy Members and NIHR colleagues who are in a leadership or senior management position and will help you gain deeper self -insight, and understand what roles and environments help you flourish to make informed choices about the next stages in your career.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Deepen your awareness of your strengths and values that have propelled your career
- Have the opportunity to explore the importance of being clear on your strengths, values, passions and working preferences to help you flourish in the future
- Identify gaps in what you value and what your current role offers
- Appreciate critical job assignments that will help grow your future leadership skills
- Be guided in how to plan to engage sponsors for your career