How do you create the buzz of a face-to-face session in a virtual environment? Technological advances and an increase in remote working have created a need to give traditional virtual sessions a boost. With the right knowledge and a little extra effort, a digital experience can generate the same level of interaction, engagement and connection as a face-to-face workshop.
Our workshop will explore a dozen brilliant things to ’make your virtual sing’. Our tips and tools will help you turn your online interactions into immersive virtual experiences that inspire action, from preparation and amazing engaging design, to managing yourself and others. During the session you will:
Gain an understanding of the different types of virtual experience
- Experience all the virtual tools at your disposal to continually engage and connect with your audience
- Reflect on your own authentic facilitation style
- Explore ways to be inclusive and create confidence
- Learn a dozen practical tips to instantly incorporate into your virtual workshops
- This digital engagement workshop is recommended for those who lead and facilitate groups through virtual events and meetings, for example running PPI focus groups or leading programme meetings.
To indicate your interest in attending this virtual workshop please submit an expression of interest form by 12 noon on Monday 7 March. If selected, you will receive confirmation of your place by close of business on Wednesday 9 March.
Please note that places are limited to 15 participants per event. As we expect a high level of demand, places will be allocated to ensure a fair representation across the NIHR Leaders community and prioritising those who have not participated in the programme previously.