20/101 HS&DR Cystic Fibrosis
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Tips for success in applying
- Word version of the stage 1 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
All research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Call close: 1pm on 4 February 2021
Remit and competitive decision notification: mid-late February 2021 (only unsuccessful applicants will be notified at this stage)
Stage 1 Shortlisting decision notification: early-April 2021
Stage 2 writing window: early April 2021 - end of May 2021 (8 weeks)
Stage 2 Funding decision notification: mid-August 2021
Study start date: November/ 1 December 2021 or 1 January 2022
Please note: these dates are subject to change - confirmed dates will be given at each decision point for the next stages.