20/112 Health Service & Delivery Research Programme (Evidence Synthesis Researcher-led)
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Tips for success in applying
- Word version of the stage 2 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to email@example.com.
The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage 2 evidence synthesis applications to their researcher-led workstream.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
Call open: 20 October 2020
Call close: 1pm on 04 February 2021
Remit and competitive decision notification: mid-late February 2021 (only if unsuccessful)
Questions for applicants: w/c 01 March 2021
Stage 2 Funding decision notification: Mid-April 2021
Study start date: July/August 2021