20/124 – Adult Community Health and Social Care services to avoid planned and unplanned hospital admissions
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Tips for success in applying
- Word version of the stage 1 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commissioning brief
- Supporting information to the commissioning brief
- Stage 1 guidance notes
- Supporting information
Call close: 1pm on 8 April 2021
Remit and competitive decision notification: late May 2021 (only if unsuccessful)
Stage 1 shortlisting decision notification: early June 2021
Stage 2 writing window: 7 June - 2 August 2021 (8 weeks)
Stage 2 funding decision notification: mid-October 2021
Suggested study start date: 1 Feb/March 2022
The purpose of this update is to identify any new evidence of the effects and key characteristics of interventions intended to reduce unplanned hospital admissions for people living in care home settings. This call is invitation only and therefore applicants should contact the HS&DR Programme via email@example.com quoting ‘Community Care – evidence review’ for information about how to apply. Please see further information within the 20/124 commissioning brief.