20/39 Research Proposals: Production of Technology Assessment Reviews (TARs) for the NIHR
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the ES Page
If you would like to receive a copy of the commissioning brief and supporting documents in PDF format, please contact email@example.com.
The NIHR invites full proposals from suitable research organisations to undertake Technology Assessment Reviews (TARs). These reviews are carried out for a range of customers, primarily the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), who use TARs to help inform national guidance on new and existing medicines and treatments.
Applicants will have a strong institutional base, with established university, NHS, or healthcare links and structures for developing, recruiting and retaining high quality staff. It is expected that around eight to ten research teams or review units will be awarded contracts for this work. The contract will be awarded for five years with effect from April 2022.
In order to apply, you will need to carefully review the below documents:
- 20/39 TAR Retender - Commissioning Brief
- 20/39 TAR Retender - Supporting Information
- 20/39 TAR Retender - Application Form Guidance Notes
- 20/39 TAR Retender - Conflicts of Interest Policy
Full proposals must be submitted via the online application form by 13:00 on 3 July 2020. Research teams may be invited to present their application to the TARs Contract Commissioning Committee in early-September 2020. Final outcomes will be notified by the end of September 2020.