20/45 COVID-19: Recovery and Learning
The following NIHR programmes are all accepting applications from across the UK for this funding opportunity:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME)
- Evidence Synthesis (ES)
- Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR)
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Invention for Innovation (i4i)
- Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR)
- Public Health Research (PHR)
- Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
- Research for Social Care (RfSC)
- Policy Research Programme - applications to this programme are accepted on different timelines. For these and process details please refer to the PRP call details.
Please note, this cross-programme funding opportunity closed for the first time on Tuesday 23 June 2020, at 1pm. The next close date will be on Tuesday 14 July 2020, at 1pm.
How to apply
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
- Call scoping document
- Application form guidance notes
- Remit of the programme/programmes for which you intend your application to be considered for funding (please use the links above for information about the research scope of each the funding programmes)
We encourage applicants to contact us early on with information about the research they intend to propose in applications. This will enable us to provide guidance on the suitability and appropriateness of the research to this funding opportunity and the remit of the relevant programmes and will potentially reduce time wasted by researchers drafting applications to inappropriate funding streams. Please submit your queries to email@example.com .
When completing the application form please refer to the application guidance notes which have been created specifically for this funding call. They provide important information about what is and is not required at each section of the application form for this funding opportunity.