21/16 Improving support for adult and/or older carers
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Remit, competitiveness and making a successful application
- Word version of the stage 1 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- overviews of what works to reduce social isolation for carers
- evaluations of models of ‘centres’ to support carers
- better ways of identifying and assessing carer support needs, particularly older individuals, and those in marginalised communities.
- Commissioning brief
- Supporting information
- Stage 1 guidance notes
- HS&DR supporting information for applicants
Call close: 1pm on 5 August 2021
Remit and competitive decision notification: by late August 2021 (only if unsuccessful)
Stage 1 Shortlisting decision notification: by 8 October 2021
Stage 2 writing window: early October - to late November (8 weeks)
Stage 2 Funding decision notification: mid- February 2022
Study start date: 1 May/June 2022