21/50 National Evaluation of NHS @Home
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Remit, competitiveness and making a successful application
- Word version of the stage 2 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to email@example.com.
The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme are accepting stage 2 applications for this funding opportunity (this is a one-stage process).
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
Highlight notice (Call specification document)
Call supporting information
Stage 2 guidance notes
Stage 2 supporting information
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Call open: 15 April 2021
Call close: 1pm on 3 August 2021
Remit and competitive decision notification: by late August 2021 (only if unsuccessful)
Stage 2 Funding decision notification: late October 2021
Study start date: 1 Jan/Feb 2022
The HS&DR webinars for 21/16 Improving support for adult and/or older carers and 21/50 National Evaluation of NHS @home webinar have already taken place however, the webinar slides and a recording for either can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.