21/505 Dementia research call - Health Services and Delivery Research Programme (HS&DR)
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HS&DR Page
- Remit, competitiveness and making a successful application
- Word version of the stage 1 application form
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
Please note: This word version of the application form is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to email@example.com.
The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity. Dementia is a growing challenge that has become one of the most important health and social care issues facing the world. We need to continue building the evidence base, to improve the lives of people affected by dementia.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
All research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.