21/552 Microsuction compared with irrigation to remove earwax
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HTA Page
- HTA tips for applicants
- Word version of the stage 1 application form
- Instructions to applicants for completing collaborative applications
Please note: The Word version of the stage 1 application form is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Study Within A Trial
- This funding opportunity is eligible for researchers to embed a study within a trial. These studies should evaluate alternative ways of undertaking a trial process.
The Health Technology Assessment Programme is accepting stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream for this primary research topic.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
Applications received by the advertised closing date will be considered at a first-stage funding committee meeting, and successful applicants will then be invited to submit a stage 2 application. Applicants will have eight weeks to complete and submit their stage 2 application form, which will then be considered at the following HTA funding committee meeting. For more information, please read the commissioning brief.
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.