21/611 NIHR NICE Rolling Call (HSDR Programme)
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HSDR Page
- Remit, competitiveness and making a successful application
- Word version of the stage 1 application form*
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HS&DR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
*Please note: This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the on-line application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to email@example.com.
The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity. The programme is interested in receiving applications to meet recommendations in research identified in NICE guidance that has been published or updated since 2015.
Proposals must be within the remit of the HSDR Programme and the primary outcome measure must be health related. (This call is also open in the Public Health Research (PHR), Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME), and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) programmes for proposals which fall within the remit of those programmes - applicants should apply directly to the relevant programme).
The programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 22 March 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: mid-April 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: early June 2022
- Stage two writing window: early June to mid July 2022
- Notification of stage two funding decision: mid-October 2022
- Start date for funded studies: 01 March/April 2022