22/10 Adult social care needs assessment and care planning
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HSDR Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
- Remit, competitiveness and making a successful application
- Word version of the stage 1 application form
- Checklist for applicants to describe intervention and context features in HSDR research proposals
- Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies: the StaRI Checklist of items to be reported
- Standards for reporting organisational case studies
Please note that the Word version of the stage 1 application form is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
Anyone can submit an idea for a research topic. If you would like to suggest a topic relating to healthcare where you feel more research is needed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity.
The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is calling for research to evaluate the effectiveness, implementation, and impact of social care needs assessment in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The Programme wants to fund research which will support improvements in timely, appropriate, holistic, and transparent social care needs assessments, which in turn will lead to improved support for those needing social care services. The programme is therefore, interested in receiving applications for cross-UK studies including natural experiments, aiming to produce generalisable and actionable findings. The main aim of this call is to deliver an evaluation of implementation, variation of practice and experiences of social care needs assessments.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
- Commissioning brief
- Supporting information
- Stage 1 guidance notes
- HSDR programme supporting information for applicants
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 19 July 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: mid-August 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: 29 September 2022
- Stage two writing window: late September to late November 2022
- Notification of stage two funding decision: mid February 2023
- Start date for funded studies: 1 June/July 2023
The webinar registrations for 1st March have now closed however, slides and webinar recording can be requested by emailing email@example.com