22/113 Health Technology Assessment Programme researcher-led (evidence synthesis)
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HTA Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
Please note that the Word version of the stage 1 application form is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity.
The HTA Programme aims to commission high-quality, well-designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
Applications received on this date which are deemed to be both in remit and competitive will be considered by a HTA Funding Board in November 2022 with first stage decisions communicated to applicants in November 2022.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 4 January 2023
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: Early February 2023
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: March 2023
- Stage two writing window: March 2023 - May 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: late August/early September 2023
- Start date for funded studies: April/May 2024