The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity.
The programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Government Guidelines before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 17 January 2023
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: late February 2023
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: early April 2023
- Stage two writing window: early April to early June 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: early August 2023
- Start date for funded studies: 1 December 2023/1 January 2024