22/24 Application Development Award (ADA): Adult drug screening and brief interventions in key health, social care and justice settings
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the PHR Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
The Public Health Research (PHR) Programme is accepting direct-to-Stage 2 applications to this funding opportunity for scoping work to develop research proposals for evaluations of adult drug screening and brief and extended brief interventions in key health, social care and justice settings.
To apply you will need to carefully review:
In proportion with the level of funding available, this is a direct to Stage 2 funding opportunity. Applications received by 1pm on 16 August 2022 will be checked for remit and competitiveness and assessed by a sub-committee of the PHR Prioritisation and Funding Committees. Applications will be assessed for importance to public health, scientific quality, feasibility and value for money.
We held a webinar to support applications to this funding opportunity, along with the following topics:
- 21/605 Public health interventions led by or involving the police
- 21/606 Interventions that impact on gambling-related harm
- 22/21 Interventions to support the health of unpaid carers
- 22/22 Interventions to prevent eviction and homelessness
- 22/23 Interventions to prevent male violence against women and girls
- 22/38 Application Development Award (ADA): Universal Basic Income
- 22/39 Methodological development in public health
If you would like to view the webinar slides and recording, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.