The Public Health Research Programme (PHR) is accepting Stage 1 applications to their commissioned workstream for this topic.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
Our calls are being supported by Public Health Research Applications and Design Advice (PHRADA), which is provided by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) across England. If you would like to request support for this call, please contact PHRADA by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants, from England, who have not been funded by the PHR Programme before are required to provide proof that contact has been made with the PHRADA service.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 4 April 2023
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: late April 2023
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: mid/end June 2023
- Stage two writing window: mid/end June to mid August 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: early November 2023
- Earliest start date for funded studies: 1 February /1 March 2024