22/65 Delivering a Sustainable Health and Care System - HTA
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HTA Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
Please note that the Word version of the stage 1 application form is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only, for example to see how many characters are accepted in each section and how the printed complete form is laid out. Please do not try to use this as an application form, you must apply using the online form available through the links available when calls are open. You should also refer to the application form guidance notes.
The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to this NIHR Themed Call for research into the evaluation of interventions or services to support the delivery of a more sustainable UK health and care system, including mitigating the effects of climate change on health and care delivery. A number of NIHR research programmes are participating in this themed call, see the call open and close dates for more information.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 31 August 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: Early October 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: November 2022
- Stage two writing window: November 2022 - January 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: late April/early May 2023
- Start date for funded studies: December/January 2024