The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme is accepting Stage 1 applications to this funding opportunity.
The HTA Programme aims to commission high-quality, well-designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage 1 deadline: 1pm, 3 May 2023
- notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: early June 2023
- notification of Stage 1 shortlisting decision: July 2023
- Stage 2 writing window: July 2023 - September 2023
- notification of Stage 2 funding decision: late December/early January 2024
- start date for funded studies: August/September 2024