The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting Stage 1 applications to this funding opportunity.
The Programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidelines before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Please note that the HSDR Programme no longer offers a straight-to-stage-2 call for evidence syntheses (ES) and therefore applicants are welcome to submit ES proposals via the researcher-led call.
There are usually 6 call rounds a year, and there are often 2 calls open at any 1 time, with different closing dates.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage 1 deadline: 1pm, 31 May 2023
- notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: early July 2023
- notification of Stage 1 shortlisting decision: early August 2023
- Stage 2 writing window: early August to late September 2023
- notification of Stage 2 funding decision: mid-December 2023
- start date for funded studies: 1 March/April 2024