The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting Stage 1 applications to this funding opportunity. We, in partnership with the Office for Life Sciences (OLS), are keen to generate high quality evidence to support a pilot to test service delivery models, outside of hospital settings, that can increase access to the newest and most effective obesity drugs for eligible patients living with obesity in selected areas across England.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidelines before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Applicants will need to be aware of the following timeline:
- call open: 15 September 2023
- call close: 31 October 2023
- Stage 1 decision notification: late November 2023
- Stage 2 application deadline: late January/early February 2024
- funding decision notification: late March 2024
- study commencement: March 2024