The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme is accepting Stage 1 applications to this funding opportunity. The programme recognises the importance of the research priorities identified by the James Lind Alliance (JLA) Priority Setting Partnerships (PSP) and are interested in receiving high-quality applications which address them.
The NIHR are looking to receive applications for research studies addressing JLA PSPs' research priorities, rather than to conduct a PSP itself.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
All research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage 1 deadline: 1pm, 3 May 2023
- notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: early June 2023
- notification of Stage 1 shortlisting decision: July 2023
- Stage 2 writing window: July 2023 - September 2023
- notification of Stage 2 funding decision: late December/early January 2024
- start date for funded studies: August/September 2024