The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is inviting applications to better understand the use, delivery and impact of Care (Education) and Treatment Reviews (C(E)TRs) for adults and children with learning disabilities and/or autistic people. The research funded will be intended to improve how C(E)TRs are working and understand more about what conditions are required to support their effective implementation and delivery in hospital and community settings.
The Programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
- call commissioning brief
- call supporting information
- Stage 1 guidance notes
- HSDR supporting information for applicants
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
This is a 2 stage call. Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage 1 deadline: 1pm, 31 May 2023
- notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: early July 2023
- notification of Stage 1 shortlisting decision: mid August 2023
- Stage 2 writing period: mid August to early October 2023 (8 weeks)
- notification of Stage 2 funding decision: mid December 2023
- start date for funded studies: 1 March/April 2024