Academic Clinical Fellowship (both medical and dental)
The Academic Clinical Fellowship (ACF) is aimed at anyone interested in developing a career in research alongside clinical training and successful awardees will have access to Masters-level research training.
Posts can be taken part-time as long as the academic component remains at 25% whole time equivalent.
As an ACF you will spend:
- 75% of your time in specialist clinical training
- 25% of your time in research or educationalist training.
To be eligible for an ACF you must be:
- Medically or dentally qualified
- At the early stages of speciality training
- Able to demonstrate outstanding potential for a career in academic medicine or dentistry
- Able to meet the clinical specification for the advertised post.