Clinical Lectureship (dental)
The NIHR Clinical Lectureship (CL) is a post-doctoral award that provides a clinical and academic training environment for doctors and dentists to establish themselves as independent researchers and leaders.
As a CL you will spend:
- 50% of your time in specialist clinical training
- 50% in research or educationalist training.
To be eligible for a CL you must:
- Be in higher speciality training (medicine)
- Have completed a research doctorate (PhD) or equivalent
- Show outstanding potential for continuing a career in academic medicine or dentistry.