The NIHR is interested in funding high-quality, ambitious research applications addressing the important questions in Cystic Fibrosis with a call for research likely to be advertised in December 2019 with the following NIHR programmes participating:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME)
- Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR)
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Invention for Innovation (i4i)
- Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR)
- Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB)
While this funding opportunity is likely to be advertised in early 2020, please note this may be subject to change.
If you would like to receive notification of when NIHR funding calls go live, please sign up to receive our bulletin.