HEE/NIHR ICA Clinical Lectureship
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the Programme Page
The ICA Clinical Lectureship scheme supports early post-doctoral researchers from the health and social care professions (excluding doctors and dentists) who wish to establish themselves as independent practitioner academic researchers. The scheme is part of the HEE/NIHR Integrated Clinical Academic (ICA) Programme.
Applicants must hold registration with one of the ICA approved regulatory bodies or have plans in place to hold the required registration by the proposed award start date.
ICA Clinical Lecturers can spend up to 60% of their time on academic work and the award funds:
- up to 60% of total salary
- the costs of the approved research project
- the cost of a personal training and development programme