HEE/NIHR ICA Senior Clinical Lectureship
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the Programme Page
The ICA Senior Clinical Lectureship supports health and social care professionals (excluding doctors and dentists) who have extensive post-doctoral research experience and are establishing themselves as independent practitioner academics. Award holders are supported to undertake a programme of research whilst developing the specific skill sets required to achieve credibility as leaders in their field of research, whilst increasing influence in their professional practice.
Applicants must hold registration with one of the ICA approved regulatory bodies or have plans in place to hold the required registration by the proposed award start date.
ICA Senior Clinical Lecturers can spend up to 60% of their time on academic work and the award funds:
- up to 60% of total salary
- the costs of the approved research project
- the cost of a personal training and development programme