Invention for Innovation - Dementia Call
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the I4I Page
* This document is an example of the online Standard Application Form and can be used as a template to prepare your answers. Please do not use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System. Please note that these are standard NIHR application forms. Small variations exist for the i4i programme in the live online application form; therefore, it is strongly advised that you read the Stage 1 Applicant Guidance to check for i4i requirements.
The NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Programme invites applications for a dementia-specific funding call aimed at the research and development of digital approaches for the early detection, diagnosis and stratification of individuals with dementia.
The i4i Programme supports the research and development of innovative medical technologies that have demonstrated proof-of-concept and have a clear developmental pathway towards new products for ultimate NHS use.
Please read the detailed research specification for more information about the dementia call.
- Launch for stage 1 applications: 10 November 2021, 13:00
- Deadline for stage 1 applications: 26 January 2022, 13:00
- Notification of outcome of stage 1: 30 March 2022
- Deadline for stage 2 applications: 25 May 2022, 13:00
- Notification of outcome of stage 2: late August 2022
- Project start: 1 October 2022