Invention for Innovation Connect - Call 3
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the I4I Page
- Expression of Interest- Guidance for applicants
- i4i Finance Guidance
- Introduction to Connect 3 Video
- How to apply top tips
- Summary from i4i Connect 3 Live FAQ Session
- Word version of Connect EoI form
* This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System.
Invention for Innovation (i4i) Connect is aimed at small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in need of a funding boost to reach the next stage in the development of their medical device. The funding stream offeris between £50,000 - £150,000 over a 6-12 month period.
The primary aim of i4i Connect is to help SMEs get to a point where they can apply for further funding, in particular for a full i4i Product Development Award (PDA) or to support projects at any stage of the translational research and development pathway to further de-risk them for follow on investment.
The deadline for this call is 1pm, 11 September 2019