Invention for Innovation - Product Development Awards Call 19
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the I4I Page
- Guidance for applicants to stage 1 of i4i Product Development Awards
- Supporting information for i4i applicants
- Word version of the Outline Standard Application Form*
*This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only. Please do not use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System, available when calls are open.
The NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) programme will invites proposals to Call 19 of its researcher-led Product Development Awards (PDA).
PDAs fund the development of disruptive early stage medical technologies that address existing or emerging healthcare needs. They support translational projects developing medical devices, active implantable devices and in vitro diagnostic devices.
PDAs also support projects that use and develop techniques or technologies from other industry sectors that could have a potential impact if applied in a healthcare setting.
The submission deadline for applications is 13:00, 11 December 2019.
For more information, please join one of the planned live FAQ webinar sessions for applicants: