Invention for Innovation - Product Development Awards Call 23
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the I4I Page
- Stage 1 Applicant Guidance
- Supporting Information for Applicants
- Finance Guidance
- NIHR Template Stage 1 Standard Application Form *
*This document is an example of the online Standard Application Form and can be used as a template to prepare your answers. Please do not use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System. Please note that these are standard NIHR application forms. Small variations exist for the i4i programme in the live online application form; therefore, it is strongly advised that you read the Stage 1 Applicant Guidance to check for i4i requirements.
The NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) programme invites proposals to Call 23 of its researcher-led Product Development Awards (PDA). PDAs fund the development of disruptive early-stage medical technologies that address existing or emerging healthcare needs. They support translational projects developing medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and digital health technologies that are patient-focused and for ultimate NHS use.
- Projects can be led by small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SME), NHS providers or higher education institutions (HEIs).
- Projects must be collaborative between any two of the eligible types of organisation.
- Projects can last a minimum of 24 months and a maximum of 36 months.
- The lead organisation must be registered in England.