NIHR Global Health Research Presentation and Training Travel Award Pilot (GHR PTTA)
• NIHR GHR PTTA Pilot (Round 1) Guidance Notes – please read before applying
• Find your NIHR GHR Programme Training Lead
• NIHR GHR PTTA (Presentation and Training Travel Award): Training Opportunities
- Based on feedback we have received during the pilot phase, individuals based within a NIHR GHR programme who are currently between career development awards (i.e. between Masters and PhD or between PhD and Post-doc) are also now eligible to apply for an NIHR GHR PTTA award. We welcome applicants contacting the office to discuss their eligibility before putting in an application.
- In light of the current situation and travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would encourage prospective applicants to explore the possibility of presenting their research virtually, as well as the possibility of undertaking suitable available training online that meets the applicant’s individual training, personal and professional needs.
|Second application period||27 August 2020 – 27 January 2021|
|Assessment and approval of GHR PTTA Award||Rolling assessment from the point of application to NIHR Academy|
|GHR PTTA award/visit to take place||Before the 31 March 2021|