NIHR Global Research Professorships Round 4
- For help with your application contact
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the Research Professorships Page
The NIHR Global Research Professorships aim to fund research leaders of the future to promote effective translation of research for the primary and direct benefit of people in low- and middle-income countries.
The professorships are 5 year personal awards with an extensive support package including support posts, research costs and a leadership and development programme.
Applicants for NIHR Global Health Research Professorships are welcome from all professional backgrounds nominated by their UK Higher Education Institute to carry out research that aims to improve the health of people in low-and middle-income countries.
Candidates must demonstrate they are:
- on a steep career trajectory to become a global health research leader
- conducting applied research that is Official Development Assistance (ODA) eligible
- committed to research capacity building for global health.