Policy Research Programme - Evaluation of the multi-agency child safeguarding reforms
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the PRP Page
- Research Specification
- Stage 1 Guidance for Applicants (PRP specific)
- Standard Information for Applicants (PRP specific)
- Standard Application Form template*
*This document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only. Please do not try to use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System.
The NIHR Policy Research Programme (PRP) invites applications for a single research project to design an evaluation of the new multi-agency child safeguarding reforms.
All applications must be made through the Research Management System (RMS).
For more information, please consult the Research Specification for this call (linked on the right hand side).