Policy Research Programme - Understanding the implementation of Healthy Weight Coaches role in the weight management system
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the PRP Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
- Research specification
- Guidance for Stage 1 applications
- Standard Information for Applicants
- Word version of the Standard Application Form*
*This document is an example of the online Standard Application Form and can be used as a template to prepare your answers. Please do not use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form in the Research Management System.
The National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Policy Research Programme (PRP) invites applications for research to understand the implementation of the Healthy Weight Coach (HWC) programme; patients’ experiences; and to consider what makes an effective conversation with a HWC.
For more information, please consult the Research Specification for this call (linked on the right hand side).
The submission deadline for applications is 1pm on 04 October 2022.