Recovery, Renewal, Reset: Research to inform policy responses to COVID-19 in the health and social care systems
- For help with your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the PRP Page
- TEMPLATE Stage 1 Application Form (you will be required to submit using an online application form on the Research Management System)
- Guidance for Applicants (specific for this Recover, Renewal & Reset Call. Please do not use standard PRP Guidance for applicants)
- Research Specification (third round - October deadline)
The NIHR Policy Research Programme (PRP) invites applications for research to inform the policy response to challenges posed by COVID-19, and to capture learning arising from the pandemic. The research specification document sets out the need for research in specific topic areas to inform medium- to longer-term policy decisions for health and social care resulting from COVID-19.
Please only apply to this initiative if your proposal is for research on a national policy question, informing recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic or helping us learn from responses to the pandemic to inform recovery. Topics are set out in more detail in the Research Specification and may be updated in the “New Priorities Highlights” section. COVID-19 research on basic science, clinical issues, and on specific social care and health service delivery may be suitable for other NIHR and UKRI programmes. If you are unsure which route to apply to please refer to the website for more information.
You can start working on your application using the offline template, the guidance and specification under the supporting information section. The online form for the third round of the call will become available on 05 October 2020 and applications must be submitted online by 1pm on 22 October 2020
First round - deadline 1: 16 July 2020
Second round - deadline 2: 10 September 2020
Third round - deadline 3: 22 October 2020