Research for Social Care - Competition 4
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the RfPB Page
- Guidance for Applicants
- Supporting information for applicants
- Finance guidance
- Word document template application form*
- Autism Highlight Notice
- RDS event
*This Word document is to be used as a guide and to assist with completion of the online application form only. Please do not try to use this as an application form. You must apply using the online form available through the 'Apply Now' button.
The Research for Social Care (RfSC) call is inviting research proposals that will generate evidence to improve, expand and strengthen the way adult social care is delivered for users of care services, carers, and the public.
RfSC research is expected to have a high degree of involvement from relevant users of social care and social care practitioners throughout the research.
RfSC welcomes high quality proposals from researchers and practitioners that are focused on:
- Social care needs and relevant outcomes (which could be quality of life, social or health care related, as appropriate to the study, population etc.)
- Developing a more robust evidence base for current ways of working
- Developing and evaluating new ways of delivering social care
- Secondary data analysis, record linkage and reviews
- Research methods development
- Care users’ and carers’ circumstances and needs
- Those who deliver social care including unpaid carers and the staff and professionals involved in the delivery of social care e.g. social workers.
This call has an autism highlight notice specifically inviting proposals for collaborative research projects to better support autistic people who access social care.
Applicants considering submitting a Stage 1 application should consider submitting an outline of their proposal for guidance before official submission. This can be done using the pre-submission form. This is non-mandatory and purely aimed at helping potential applicants to engage with the requirements of the call (e.g. eligibility and remit). For other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission deadline for applications is 1pm on 19 January 2022.
The Research Design Service are running an event specifically for social care researchers, practitioners and users to introduce call 4. This will be a chance to learn more about the call, what a successful application looks like and ask questions. Register for the event.