The clinical and cost-effectiveness of colesevelam for the treatment of bile acid diarrhoea
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HTA Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme is considering this topic for future commissioned research.
The likely advert date for this topic, if prioritised, is 28 July 2022. However, please note this is an indicative date, which may change.
The commissioning brief, published when the call opens, will provide details of the topic. If you would like notification of when this call and others go live, please sign up to receive our Funding and Support bulletin and funding alerts.
If you have a comment or question about this potential future research topic, please email us.
Alternatively, if you are interested in contributing to the development of our future topic areas, you can help by joining our committees.
Please note that commissioning briefs take priority over applications to researcher-led funding calls.
If a stage 1 application is submitted to the researcher-led programme on a similar topic to this or any proposed research areas for HTA commissioned calls, it is likely to be deferred if either:
- The applicant will be given an opportunity to tailor their application to the commissioning brief, once the commissioning brief is advertised, and submit it in response to this
- If we do not advertise the commissioning brief, the application will continue through the researcher-led work stream in the usual way.